Thanksgiving 2010
With all the snow we got the week of Thanksgiving we weren't too sure if we would be able to make it down to Eugene. But, things started looking a lot better by wed. so we dug out and headed south. We had a fabulous weekend at my sister's house with my parents and some family friends. It is so fun having my sister close again. We love you Kellobb! Now bring on the flood of pictures!
We started off thanksgiving morning with a birthday breakfast for Nana and Madison. Madison quickly blew out the candles while they meted from the bottom up in the hot biscuits.
![]() |
| Nana and her gluten free scones, we really do love her, she just couldn't have the yummy biscuits |
Robb impressed us with his mad one man band skills and Bex followed suit (I chopped off his feet but they were playing too)
R&B trading shoes
Everyone took their turn with GracieLu
And what Thanksgiving weekend is complete without a little BOWLING!!!
The Skills
The Spectators
The Celebrations
I think this pretty much sums up how we felt about our weekend!









3 comments:
How fun! I'm so glad you were able to make the trip (in spite of the snow) and completly jealous that you were able to spend so much time with family. Lucky! You got lots of great pictures, as always:)
Ok. Really?! I need to hold your little one. She is so cute!
Everything a holiday weekend should be! What an incredible family you have. I love all the pictures, especially the trading shoes one and all those adorable little Gracie shots!
Post a Comment