Friday, December 03, 2010

In November

Our November when a little like this...
This little one found her feet and continues to be the center of our universe.  I told Ronnie I want to freeze her just as she is... happy, chubby, sleeping through the night, taking good naps, not crawling, and as sweet as can be!
 Soccer ended--finally!  It was a rough season... for me!  Luckily Ronnie was the coach because I had to take many deep breaths and restrain myself from yelling too loudly.  Madison and I do not share the same athletic personality.  I will let you decide who is the aggressive one and who is not!  Madison played keeper at least a quarter of each game.  She did amazing!  It is a lot of pressure and most of the girls didn't like playing keeper but she handled it great!  Even when she was in the field she still choose to hang back and protect the goal, we couldn't keep her out of it.  She did manage to score a goal despite all the defense she played... it was off a throw-in!   Go Pandas!

 It snowed!  It snowed a lot within a few hours and got super cold.  It made for a pretty crazy commute home for Ronnie and many other Seattle-ites.  Luckily it only took Ronnie 3 hours to get home instead of the 10 and 11 hours it took some!  We are NOT prepared here in Seattle when it snows.



 These two continued to be best friends and hang out in their pj's quite a lot!

I hosted a babyshower for this little cutie and her momma.  
It was a lot of fun and luckily I had a lot of help!

 And Madison was sweet enough to share her birthday with Thanksgiving this year. 
 More on that later...

2 comments:

foreveryoung said...

Little Grace is too perfect, what a fun age (although I swear I want to freeze Maddox at the age he is now so don't be too sad when she turns 2 :) Fun to get some snow, what a great way to kick off the holidays. Drinking hot chocolate when it's 80 degrees outside isn't actually "cozy".

Janessa said...

I am really missing the snow right now (I'm sure I won't be missing it in February and March and April...Thanks for sharing the fun pictures! Grace is such a cute happy little chubbers. She is at a great age. Happy and content but not mobile. Way to go Maddison with the soccer skills! Sounds like she's found her nitch in the world of soccer.