Soccer come and gone
Madison played her second season of soccer and loved it once again. She isn't very aggressive but is getting better. She scored a goal in the last game of the season but didn't really care. She gets super excited no matter who scores the goal. Her best friend Emmy played with her this year which made this season even more fun!
Madison, Ashley, Cassidy, Emmy, Rachel, and Sarah
.jpg)
Spring soccer 09' stats:
Team name: Rainstorm
Jersey number: 2
Coaches: Danielle and Mady
Goals scored by Madison: 1
Teammates: Rachel, Sarah, Emmy, Cassidy and Ashley
Favorite part about the season: "Playing with Emmy and getting cupcakes after the last game!"
Season record: 5 and 1
GO RAINSTORM!.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
5 comments:
In my opinion there were two noticeable improvements this year:
1. Jerseys were blue versus last year's hideous red.
2. She once again notched a goal for her team. And this time she didn't score any goals for the other team.
I'm so glad I got to be there to cheer the Rainstorms on in person! Congrats on a great season, Maddie!
Cute, cute, cute! I didn't know Madison had a friend named Emmy and I wish I could have one of those cupcakes!! :)
Holy huge cupcakes! I'll bet every ounce of sugar was deserved though. What a cute little team!
I love supporting my kids in their various sports and activities but it is also always a nice relief when they are done! Those cupcakes looks awesome.
Post a Comment