Sunday, December 13, 2009

The 12 days of service

So the last few years Ronnie has done the 12 days of Christmas for the kids and I, giving us presents each day leading up to Christmas. We had great fun with it but decided that this year we would try something a bit different. We are going to do the 12 days of service. Tonight we brainstormed 12 different acts of service we could do for friends, neighbors, and each other. I wanted to remember what we did each day so I will try to post it here. We all know how that goes so we'll see how well I do! Wish us luck! And if you have any good ideas, let us know!

1 comment:

Pam said...

I love love love this idea! I'm so looking forward to seeing what you did each day so you HAVE to make sure and post. Hey, I think you need to check this out for Beckham or the new baby: http://www.amazon.com/First-BYU-Book-Mark-Philbrick/dp/1590384946/ref=sr_1_6?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1260669331&sr=1-6