more catching up...
Wow! 6 posts covering 3 months in less than a week! I'm on a roll!
November was a much anticipated month for many of us in the family. For me, I was awaiting the super weekend of fun which included watching New Moon with some friends and then going to the So You Think You Can Dance tour then next night. They were both great and both shared with fun friends!
Why do we look 12 just because we are standing in front of this poster?

Oh yes, the husbands tagged along too and they LOVED it! Especially when Jacob took off his shirt to help Bella and the whole theatre gasped!

Next we headed up to Everette to watch the first 2009 season of SYTYCD tour. It was our second tour we have seen and I have to say, it wasn't the best but we still had a great time with friends!
Poor Doug, probably the least interested in SYTYCD and HE was the one who found a tack in his pizza after it got lodged inbetween his tooth and his gums! OUCH! Sorry Doug, between that and the really bad jokes in the show, we will understand if you don't want to come next year!

Poor Doug, probably the least interested in SYTYCD and HE was the one who found a tack in his pizza after it got lodged inbetween his tooth and his gums! OUCH! Sorry Doug, between that and the really bad jokes in the show, we will understand if you don't want to come next year!

Alisha and I are kindred spirits.. or maybe we both just can't grow up! When all my other friends give me crazy looks as I sing along to Miley Cyrus, I can always count on Alisha to be singing along right beside me!

Yeah, we had crazy fun that night!

4 comments:
That's right girl! I'm always there for you when you wanna party like it's 1999! We'll keep each other young.
Love the last pic! It's so you. :)
Thanks for letting me tag along even though I was such a newbie!!
When we saw New Moon I think half the theater really was 12-year old girls and we could NOT stop laughing at the collective gasp when Jacob took his shirt off! And you know, you always have Carson to sing Miley Cyrus with!
I was invited that night with a group here in VA but I was too tired and feel asleep at 9 can you believe it! I'm glad you enjoy concerts and fun movies. Kisses!
Post a Comment