I will try to catch up a little here... I went back and looked at our pictures from September and realized that we have had a lot of adventures I have not posted and would like to for our journaling purposes.

Beckham and I have been doing a co-op preschool this year. We rotate with 4 other little boys and their mommies. It has been a fun and interesting adventure to keep up with these 5 active boys but we have all learned a lot! One of our units in September was on fire safety so we took them to the local fire station. It was every little 3 year old boy's dream to get to sit in the firetruck, ask the fire men to open every single utility door on the truck and even try on those big heavy helmets. I knew the day would be interesting when the first thing out of Beckham's mouth was "I go pee pee and poo poo in the potty!" Luckily the nice fireman didn't really understand his excited blurt of embarrassment and we moved on. The boys were so attentive and hung on each word spoke about that truck. They asked questions and listened intently, especially when the firemen dressed up in their gear. They each gave high fives and Bex even gave him a big hug. I think he is pretty fond of firefighters since his papa is one. We ended with stickers, trading cards, and helmets for all and then headed down to the park to play and have a snack.


No comments:
Post a Comment