Monday, December 28, 2009

the last camping trip of the season

We had another beautiful summer here in Washington. It extended clear into September and we took full advantage. It isn't too common to be able to have such nice weather to go camping in September but this year was perfect for a short trip to Whidbey Island with friends. We camped at Deception Pass state park at a huge site with plenty of space to run and explore. The kids love camping and would go every night if we let them. Especially when you get to visit the beach the next day and play with fun friends. We stopped at a great place for fish n' chips and chowder and then headed to the farmers market before going home. We hope to have many more camping adventures as a family!


and to all of you who went camping with us, I still owe you all pictures... soon, I promise!

1 comment:

Adamson Family said...

This post made me smile. Fun to think about camping when I'm still finding random Christmas decorations around the house. I'm on the sending pictures to list, right?