Other October happenings
A few more noteworthy events from October...
Ronnie coached Madison's soccer team this fall. They both thought that was great and their team did pretty well. It got pretty dark toward the end of the season so the pics are not the greatest!
Madison FINALLY leaned how to ride her bike with no training wheels. It wasn't due to lack of ability or desire; she was ready because it didn't take more than a few tries before she was off on her own. The kids and I ventured down to Eugene for my Grandma's birthday and to spend time with my parents and sister. It was fun to be back in Eugene with my parents and sister again, that hadn't happened for quite some time! I was in major puke mode from the pregnancy so, I managed to lay on the couch most of the time and take very few pictures.
And last but not least... Halloween! I took the kids to the pumpkin patch and it was NOT a fun day. The kids were cranky, the camera and I were not getting along, and we were all hungry and muddy. Plus, after the kids selected their fav. pumpkins I realized we needed a wheel barrow. We headed back to the front to find one but each time we spotted one it got taken before I could shlep 2 muddy kids, a camera bag, and the 2 pumpkins they couldn't part with over there. But, mission accomplished, we got our pumpkins and got out of there!
And that my friends, is the most that kid would touch his pumpkin!
1 comment:
So that's what you guys did in October!! I was wondering... ;)
Post a Comment