It's a...
I thought I would take a break from the catching up and fill you in on a more recent matter.
We had our 20 week ultrasound this morning. I LOVE watching my little baby move on the ultrasound. I could watch all day long. I love trying to decipher the images too. This time was no different, I was so pleased to be able to see this little one move around and pose for pictures!
First we were a bit unsure if we were going to get much out of this little one. It was being modest and crossing it's little legs...
It even crossed it's cute little feet...

But then, it started moving around and doing flips for us, posing for a nice profile shot...
And even gave us a little wave...
And even gave us a little wave...
And at last, we were able to see...

It's a GIRL!!!
We are so thrilled! Madison went to the ultrasound with us and she loved every moment of it. She even took a little picture into school with her so she could announce it to her whole class. We are so happy and can't wait to welcome another little girl into our family in June!
17 comments:
Congratulations!!! I had to skip to the bottom to see what you were having and I'm sooo excited for you guys (and I know Kylie will be jealous!). After your wild little man, I'm sure you're ready for another little Madison ;). Such fun updates, still wish we could be there to party with you!
Congratulations!!! I am so glad Ronnie texted Brandon so we could hear the great news this morning! And how special for Maddie that she could be there and then share the news with her class...I bet she loved that!
Yay! Congrats....another beautiful little girl for you guys! How fun for Maddie to be there too!
We miss you guys!
congrats! how fun for maddie to have sister!
She looks so cute in the profile shot! When Carson first glanced at the pix he said "how come we didn't get as good of a girl picture as they did?"... then he realized it was the bones in the leg, not the girl parts! Our Bex did the same thing with the ultrasound pix, he took it to preschool for sharing. I love how excited the kids are about new babies. It makes me sad for whoever's last and doesn't get to experience that. Maddie will be the best big sister!
YAaaaaaaaaaaY! She is beautiful! :)
What exciting news!!! Thanks for sharing! Can't wait to meet her!
BYU football player or BYU cheereleader??? Looks like it's a cheerleader! Congrats!!!
Congrats Jodes! I am so excited for you!!!
Love,
TT
Yeah, for girls. Really huge yeah for Maddie to have a sister and for Bex to be a big brother. The baby wait is half over. Maybe we'll bring Jonas for the next little Adamson additon.
So happy for all of you! Lucy will be so jealous-she is still trying to convince me to either have another baby but a girl this time or trade Grey in for a sister. Congrats Madison.
Congratulations! We're so excited! -Love Kristen
Girls, girls, girls! Congratulations!!!
It's a girlfriend! I love girls! I didn't really want girls because I don't like girly stuff but now since I have one I'm doing things I thought I would never do. I hope time for you goes quick so you can enjoy her!
So excited for you! You are such a terrific mom. I really miss spending time with you and sharing mom tips. I love your little family!
congratulations!
Congratulations! I didn't even know you were expecting until your recent email of change of address! 3 is great fun and having 2 girls is a blast, hope you are feeling well and not too tired!
Post a Comment