excuses! excuses!
I know, all you want to see is another post of me trying to explain why I haven't kept up with the blog. I think I have posts that need to be made from back in September! However, this time, I think you might like my excuse... I'm pregnant! Yep, it's true. I am due the beginning of June- right around Beckham's 4th birthday. I have been spending most of my days since the beginning of October with my head in the toilet! I am finally picking myself off the bathroom floor and crawling back into the real world. I think most people probably already have guessed the good news considering my swift disappearance from life, my constant running to the bathroom in the middle of church and my ability to not commit to pretty much anything these days. But knock on wood, I think I'm back! I am 14 weeks and feeling so much better! I really didn't think I would ever feel normal again. This pregnancy has thrown me for a few loops I wasn't prepared for. However, today I finally came back from a Dr. appointment with good news- everything looks normal! Yeah for normal right? We have heard the little heart beat, we have told the kids and parents and I think we are in the clear to shout it out to the rest of y'all! It has been a hard few months and a bit scary at times but we feel like things are starting to look up. The kids are thrilled and it is so fun to be able to talk about it with them. Thank you for your prayers, thoughts, and well wishes. I know they were heard.
16 comments:
Congratulations!!! I'm so happy for you guys. Hopefully 2nd trimester will provide some relief from the sickies.
Yay! Congratulaions!!! I'm so excited for you guys. I'm sorry that you've been so miserable. I hope things go better for the rest of the pregnancy. Just yesterday I was thinking about you and wondering how you are and why you haven't posted in forever. You have a pretty good excuse though so I guess we'll let it slide:) Hope you're up for more blogging soon so I can get my regular Jodee fix again. Take care! Oh, and I like that picture. Very cool!
congrats. I love that picture of you two.
you are too cute! so funny, the other week in church i looked behind me and saw you sitting there and you just had this look about you and i thouhgt, she must be pregnant!!! hehehe! yay for first trimester done!
Woo-hoo! Congrats! That's great news! Good luck with the rest of your pregnancy!
Yeah! So glad you are feeling better! It should only be smooth sailing from here on out:) You earned it!
congrats jodee and ronnie! that is such great news :)
Congradulations! Sorry to hear you were having a rough time,but glad that part seems to have passed. :)
I feel like such a jerk that I haven't been helping you out at all, it must have been weeks since we saw you but I don't even remember! I'm so sorry that you were feeling so yucky, seriously, I can't even imagine. I'm so glad that you're better at 14 weeks and good luck from here on out! It will be fun to have babies only 4 months apart!
congratulations I am so happy for you. I might have to take new family pictures for you pretty soon
I am way excited for your family and am glad you are feeling better!!!
I'm am so excited for you and can't wait to come visit when the baby is born!!! :)
Love,
Rosa
Congratulations. We are very happy for a new little Chapman. Maddie and Bex loves babies so much that I'm sure that they will be excellent with the new baby. Good luck with the rest of it, we are here for you.
We're so excited!
Such good news! Hooray! Congratulations!
Post a Comment